Dentist Office in Monett
All Smiles Dental Care is worlds apart from your average dentistry service. He has unparalleled experience in dentistry, in serving our country, and his professionalism and friendliness his practice a welcoming place to be. Our staff is dedicated to making sure you have a positive experience in our office, even if you are anxious or have had negative dental care experiences in the past.
We can help you with a variety of dental services, including:
- General Treatments: What a normal checkup would deal with, checking for cavities, cleaning, whitening, x-rays, all with the goal of checking your oral health and moving forward accordingly.
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our staff is able to help you achieve the smile you want. From teeth straightening to brightening, we have the methods and practices to achieve your desired results.
- Preventative Care: Making sure your teeth, gums, and mouth are healthy is very important. We can help you prevent cavities, gingivitis, enamel loss, periodontitis, along with other more serious dental problems.
- Emergency Dentistry: Dental emergencies are often painful, scary, and need to be addressed as soon as possible. Our office is able to help resolve a wide range of unforeseen dental problems.
- Crowns and Bridges: Unlike dentures, bridges and crowns are fixed prosthetic devices only able to be placed or removed by a dentist. They are designed to give your teeth and mouth the support they need.
- Veneers: Our veneers are thin, custom made shells designed to cover the front of your teeth in order to correct stains, chips, decaying, and much more. They are resistant to scratches and very durable.
- Periodontal Disease: This common disease occurs in the gum and ranges from small gum inflammation to serious disease causing damage to the soft tissue or the bone leading to a loss of teeth
To schedule your free consultation today, call our Monett dentist office at (417) 235-6416!
Why Choose Us?
- We Accept Most Insurance
- Free Consultations Available
- Convenient Hours & Location
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office