Periodontal Disease Treatment
Protecting Your Gums & Teeth in Monett
Periodontal or gum disease can sneak up on you, even if you have very good dental hygiene habits. That’s why regular visits to our Monett dentist office are necessary to maintaining your dental health. This disease starts right below the gum line and begins to degrade the connective tissue and the root of the tooth, creating pockets.
You might be a candidate for gum or periodontal disease if you have:
- A history of smoking or tobacco use
- Certain types of medication
- Bridges that do not fit correctly
- Defective fillings
- Diseases like diabetes that affects the entire body
Our experienced dentist at All Smiles Dental Care is here to help prevent and even reverse some of the effects of periodontal disease. The friendly staff is standing by ready to schedule your free consultation. Give us a call today at (417) 235-6416!
Why Choose Us?
- We Accept Most Insurance
- Free Consultations Available
- Convenient Hours & Location
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office