Crowns & Bridges
Restoring Your Mouth
When you are experiencing damaged or missing teeth, a crown or bridge can be placed over the teeth to allow your teeth to function how it should. A crown is a cover for a damaged or broken tooth, placed there to strengthen it. A crown can also be used in order to make the appearance of the smile more holistic and straight. A bridge is similar to a crown but used when an individual is missing one or more teeth. Many times when a tooth is missing for an extended period of time it can cause a shift in all of the teeth.
You might want to consider a crown or bridge if you are experiencing:
- Missing tooth
- Discolored or poorly shaped tooth
- A tooth that has gone under a root canal treatment
Contact our Monett dentist office today at (417) 235-6416 to learn if a crown or bridge is the right thing for you!
Why Choose Us?
- We Accept Most Insurance
- Free Consultations Available
- Convenient Hours & Location
- Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff
- All Your Dental Needs In One Office